We are a group of aviation and video enthusiasts. We decided to combine our passions and formed one of New England’s most exciting aerial photography and aerial video companies.
Safety and Experience
With over 25 years of combined aviation experience we understand the principles of flight. We develop and follow a flight plan on every job and follow safe flying rules. We go above and beyond the guidelines and requirements set by the FAA to execute the safest flights possible. Our FAA-certified pilots know how to approach almost any type of flying environment and are some of the most professional sUAS pilots in the drone industry.
SkyFlik Aerial Filming can achieve angles never before possible. The maneuverability of our multi-copters allow for a wide variety of angles and altitudes. We go where full size helicopters simply cannot. Our professional videographers can handle just about any job. We always work closely with you, the client, to always get the perfect result that you want. Call us today and we will put together a proposal for you with no obligation.
Aerial Photography Services
The exceptional maneuverability and close-range capabilities of our UAVs enable us to capture the breath-taking aerial photographs—at a much more economical price. We can shoot original aerial photographs from 5 to 400 feet above ground at any angle.
Our multi-copters provide for a cost-effective way to get the aerial shots you need. Multiple formats supported including JPG, PSD and RAW. Professional touch ups and “fish-eye” effect removal are standard in most packages.
Aerial Video Services
Along with aerial photography, SkyFlik offers full-scale aerial videography to deliver powerful and breathtaking views of anything you can imagine. We shoot in 1080p and 4k depending on the project and the client’s needs.
Available Video Formats
- 4K Ultra-High Definition: 4096x2160p at 24/25 frames per second
- 4K High Definition: 3840x2160p at 24/25/30 frames per second
- 1080p High Definition: 1920x1080p at 24/25/30/48/50/60 frames per second
- 720p High Definition: 1280x720p at 24/25/30/48/50/60 frames per second
Available Photo Options
- Single Shot
- Burst Shooting: 3/5/7 shots
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5
- Bracketed Frames at 0.7EV Bias
- 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio
- Max Photo Size: 4000×3000
- Lens: FOV 94° 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8, focus at ∞
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (video) 100-1600 (photo)
- Shutter Speed: 8s -1/8000s
SkyFlik offers and excels at professional editing and video production. Our Project Editors have many years using the best technology available to produce the end result you want.
Advantage of remote controlled multi-rotor over traditional aircraft:
- Projects are filmed from the surface to 400 feet with a unique view you simply can’t get with a traditional aircraft.
- Our multi-copters use rechargeable batteries and no fuel.
- Minimal noise – the loudest copters we have make less noise than an electric lawn mower.
- You can view your video and photos from the ground in real time!
- Aerial video is smooth and stabilized using 3 axis brushes gimbals
- Setup time – We can be airborne in a matter of minutes after arrival
- Flexibility – We can fly just about anywhere
SkyFlik Aerial Filming Project Steps
- Interview: SkyFlik Aerial Project Manager will discuss the project with the client
- Site Survey: SkyFlik Aerial Pilot will visit or view the site with Google Earth to define the scope of work
- Proposal: SkyFlik will define the scope of work and estimate costs for your aerial project
- Agreement: SkyFlik and Client will execute an agreement for services and deposit is made
- Schedule: SkyFlik will schedule the shoot (weather permitting)
- Production: SkyFlik will edit your production and deliver a draft
- Finalization: Additional editing may be needed and will be billed hourly. Client approves final project, settles payment and full project is delivered